Okay I need your help! There are nine more weekends until September ~ and that's including the weekend of September 1st. I have nine more outfits to sew for summer from my list. Yes, that's right! I have waded through all of my fabrics and patterns and come up with a list of nine outfits that I want to make to finish off my summer sewing. So this is where I need your help!?
I am going to list my nine projects on my blog. Now when I go off on one of my flights of fancy ~ dreaming up new things to make ~ I want you to gently remind me to stick to my plan. Usually, I make a sewing list and generally I stick to it. Sometimes I will substitute a project but I never veer as far from it as I have this summer.
I started free-styling during my summer vaca so that I wouldn't stifle my creativity...and I have just kept on free-styling. Granted, I have come up with a couple of amazing pieces but now I just want to settle down and sew my list!
So here is the list:
Fabric: red linen; red linen with black polka dots; black linen
2. Brown & Pink Pinstriped Pantsuit
Pattern: Vogue 8209 for the jacket; TNT pants pattern
3. Shirtwaist Dress from Vogue 2939
Fabric: black/white tropical wool
Fabric: Black medium weight linen
5. Faux wrap dress from Simplicity 4074
Fabric: beige/brown print rayon knit
6. T-shirt and 6 gore skirt outfit from Simplicity 4076 (View C) for the top & 6 gore skirt from Simplicity 4074
Fabric: red & white floral knit
7. Eyelet "Duro Style" Dress from Butterick 5031
Fabric: Printed floral eyelet with brown eyelet for accents
8. Threads Dress - Simplicity 3744
9. Sleeveless Shirt Dress with collar - Tamotsu TNT Dress - Vogue 2090 with a matching jacket from OOP Vogue 2285
Fabric: Brown linen
So are you with me? Will you help me stay on track? I hope so 'cause I really would like to finish off my list and have some great garments in the process. BTW, did you notice there is not a single McCalls pattern on the list! *Oh well!*
Thanks in advance...it's appreciated!