Friday, February 27, 2009

And the winner is....

Okay really made me work for that one! *LOL* There were ALOT of you interested in that "2 year old issue" as my DD I had her pull 2 names! One lucky winner will get the May 2007 issue and the other lucky winner will get a copy of the brand new March 2009 issue!!!

Are you ready....

Drum roll please....

The winner of the May 2007 issue is:


and the winner of the March 2009 issue is:

"Neighborhood Gal"

Congrats to the winners and thank you to all who stopped by and left a message!

Celeste and Neighborhood Gal if you would drop me a note at my email addy (located in my profile) with your address, I will send it out next week! Also, if you would kindly let me know when you receive the issue, it would be appreciated.

More sewing later!!!


  1. Congrats to the winners! I can admit though that I did hold my breath and slowly scroll down, hoping, hoping, hoping, and




    scrolling ....

    oh, darn, maybe next time! You ladies enjoy! :)

  2. Ohhhh! The drama of all that scrolling! LOL!
    I hope Neighborhood Gal and Celeste become Burdaphiles - if they are not already.

  3. You always make me smile. 2funny


  4. Ahhh, the drama - that was fun even if I didn't win :) Congratulations Celeste and Neighborhood Gal!!!

  5. Congrats to the winners. I was really hoping it was going to be me. When my b-day rolls around, I'll be subscribing to BWOF. Can't wait.

  6. Darn! Oh well.... guess it's hard to miss something I didn't have to begin with! Seh la vee!
    So sweet of you to share! And not only 1 but 2 of your treasures!
    Guess you will have to buy something else to fill the void of the 2 magazines hmmmm?

  7. This was fun! I always like a contest, even if I don't win. Someone always gets the prize. LOL.

    Karen Karendee

  8. I'm ready for the next Trina

  9. **bowing**

    I'd like to thank my Mother for passing on some of her sewing knowledge and letting me learn to sew on her expensive Pfaff. I'd like to thank...

    Wait. I had nothing to do with this! Hooray for the luck of the draw! I almost missed this post!

    I've emailed you, Carolyn!


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated.


Related Posts with Thumbnails