Friday, February 27, 2009

And the winner is....

Okay peoples...you really made me work for that one! *LOL* There were ALOT of you interested in that "2 year old issue" as my DD said...so I had her pull 2 names! One lucky winner will get the May 2007 issue and the other lucky winner will get a copy of the brand new March 2009 issue!!!



Are you ready....










Drum roll please....






























The winner of the May 2007 issue is:

"Celeste"




























and the winner of the March 2009 issue is:

"Neighborhood Gal"








Congrats to the winners and thank you to all who stopped by and left a message!

Celeste and Neighborhood Gal if you would drop me a note at my email addy (located in my profile) with your address, I will send it out next week! Also, if you would kindly let me know when you receive the issue, it would be appreciated.

More sewing later!!!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! I can admit though that I did hold my breath and slowly scroll down, hoping, hoping, hoping, and

    scrolling,

    scrolling,

    scrolling,

    scrolling ....

    oh, darn, maybe next time! You ladies enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! The drama of all that scrolling! LOL!
    I hope Neighborhood Gal and Celeste become Burdaphiles - if they are not already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make me smile. 2funny

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, the drama - that was fun even if I didn't win :) Congratulations Celeste and Neighborhood Gal!!!
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners. I was really hoping it was going to be me. When my b-day rolls around, I'll be subscribing to BWOF. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn! Oh well.... guess it's hard to miss something I didn't have to begin with! Seh la vee!
    So sweet of you to share! And not only 1 but 2 of your treasures!
    Guess you will have to buy something else to fill the void of the 2 magazines hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was fun! I always like a contest, even if I don't win. Someone always gets the prize. LOL.

    Karen Karendee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ready for the next one...lol Trina

    ReplyDelete
  9. **bowing**

    I'd like to thank my Mother for passing on some of her sewing knowledge and letting me learn to sew on her expensive Pfaff. I'd like to thank...

    Wait. I had nothing to do with this! Hooray for the luck of the draw! I almost missed this post!

    I've emailed you, Carolyn!
    Thanks!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails