...what I've been doing all week? Seriously...cause it ain't fun and it ain't sexy...and I'm plum worn out from it! Why moving our offices at work and I have the bruises to prove it!
But every now and then, when I wasn't moving something, talking to a mover, prodding a coworker to pack a little faster, or falling asleep as soon as I sat down on the couch in the living room, I did manage to give a passing thought to sewing. However, I haven't read many blogs in the last week or even managed to keep my own up-to-date...
Here are some of those passing thoughts:
1. My Vogue patterns arrived yesterday...this is what came:
2. Patsjean - I did manage to download the free ebook pattern alterations book you mentioned. You can get one here: http://www.michou-loves-vintage.de/wordpress/?wpfb_dl=4 and looked at it briefly before falling asleep on the bus! *LOL* But I think it will be a great additional to the pattern making section in my sewing library. Thank you for providing the link! And I punched this and spiral bound it at work...we have a huge production room that allows you to do this and much more. One of the things I really love about my job!
3. Do you know if you don't look at Fabric Mart's fabrics everyday, that the selection is pretty awesome and a little overwhelming?! Yeah, when I'm not so tired and/or busy I pretty much haunt the new arrivals section of Fabric Mart every day (except the weekends) and I had my first opportunity to check out the new arrivals this morning...and promptly went into fabric overload! Whoa, they have some great new stuff!
4. I want to sew. I REALLY want to sew. I have that anxiousness that occurs at the beginning of every new season when I have all of these things I want to make and seemingly not even time. I get a little stymied about what to make first. I do have a list but everything on the list is making me want to sew it first which is just physically impossible.
5. I don't know if I'm going to work on the SF Inspired dress this weekend. I'm feeling like I need to accomplish some quick pieces first...but I don't know...so we shall see what eventually ends up coming out of the sewing machine.
And with that I'm off! Off to clean my bedroom and figure out which project to sew.
...as always, more later!