- My sewing list has lost it's appeal ~ so I had no desire to sew from it.
- Why does a fabric purchase make everything okay?
- Bought some patterns and pleather trim from the 30% off sitewide sale at Simplicity...
- Thanks to Kirsten from Simplicity who responded to my irate email so quickly! GREAT customer service deserves to be recognized!
- Why does an email from an online fabric store with the word "SALE" in it makes my heart beat faster and have me searching for my credit card?
- I posted this to Instragram earlier in the five day weekend with this tag, "This view always makes me happy when I hit the sewing cave!" It's just sooo true!
- Watched the grandbabies last night instead of sewing. Whew I'm getting old because they wore me out! When their mother picked them up this morning, I went back to bed for five hours...
- I cleaned my sewing cave and watched TV for the majority of my time off...yeah, you know I had no desire to sew if I was cleaning the cave!
- I added up the yards of fabric that I've sewn in January and February - 20.25 yards and even though it's impressive, I've probably added just as many yards to the collection...*sigh*
- Do you sometimes skip the pretreating phase? I almost did with this wool crepe but knew the consequences so I pretreated it anyway.
- Still don't have my new DVD player hooked up and I'm missing it terribly! Could that also be a contributing factor to my missing sewing mojo?
- Bought two new sewing books...
- The Couture Sewing one based upon Marina from Frabjous Couture recommendation because I so appreciate her talent!
Well as you can see from the pic above, the fabric is out of the dryer so it's time to press it and get it to the cutting table while my idea and the desire to sew it is still hot!
...as always more later!