Friday, November 07, 2014

There and back again...

I am powering through my days and nights without much thought of sewing, so even though Erin told me that she'd posted an interview I did with her a couple of weeks ago...I actually forgot about it. You can see it here:




I have, however, been participating in #bpSewvember on Instagram. Amanda who blogs at Bimble and Pimble is hosting a sewing photo a day for the month of November...



30 days of sewing related photos...yeah I can do that!  Actually it's the only sewing that I've thought of for the last week...

Obviously I never got out of my funk last week to actually sew...so no promises for this weekend. Everything at work should settle down by Thanksgiving, hopefully I can find my way home by then! Keep your fingers crossed for me! *LOL* 

...as always more later!


9 comments:

  1. Thinking good thoughts your way. As ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. I love the phrase "Creative Corporate". Hope you get some sewing time soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn - that was a wonderful interview with Erin. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story behind the diva.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sewjo comes and goes. I know that something is going to pass between your fingers or in front of your eyes that will soon have you running for the sewing cave in a triumphant burst of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article - I do so love your dresses and purchased myself some pinstripe so I can copy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great interview filled with wonderful words of wisdom. Love your style and creativity. I've been a faithful reader for years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interview! Stay same until things died down at work. I'll be thinking of you until then!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interview. Good questions and inspiring responses. I love your 'just another sheath dresses' they're all different! Carolyn your such a sewing inspiration and when I grow up I want a sewing cave like yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails