Friday, December 26, 2008

What did I get?


Happy day after Christmas!

I am surfing around blogland and seeing what's been posted between this morning and Christmas Eve...about when I dropped off the internet to spend serious family time exchanging gifts and eating some REALLY GOOD food!

This morning I read the post on Ann's blog and decided to follow suit...

So I got:

*an iTouch

*The Dressmaker's Technique Bible

*The West Wing DVD series (I love this tv show!)

*A supply of Mountain Dew (my sister thinks she's funny)

*Godiva chocolate (my favorite!)

*A watch

I had a great Christmas Eve and Day...during last week a few vintage patterns arrived (more about that later)...the Fabric Mart fabric showed up...and there is one more box on the way from Fabric.com...I need to do a recap of 2008...and make a pledge for 2009! *LOL*

Thanks everyone for the wonderful, sweet, thoughtful and funny comments left on my last post. I am feeling much better and even returned to work for a few days this week. I still don't feel much like sewing...but I have a few days off next week so maybe I will think up something!

Happy Holidays!!!

14 comments:

  1. Nice haul of Xmas loot!

    More fabric, eh? I guess you must be feeling better! Baby steps - soon you'll be one with your machine again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are nice gifts, congrats!

    Yay for you that you feel better. :):):):)

    Hugs,
    Lory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool gifts! I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like enjoying your moments and you have done that. Great gifts. How do you like itouch? give us a review.
    My kids (8 & 10yr) were excited to give me something that cleans. I thought it might have been a robot vacuum but it was the thing you push the button to clean your shower. They said they would clean for me :)
    I'm still giving the gift of LOVE. Now come here and let me give you a big old hug! OK now...group hug! {{{I love you guys}}} :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! What nice gifts you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice gifts! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you are up and about. That is definitely a cool gift, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to look into the Dressmaker's Technique Bible. I've not heard of that book and I'm sure it would help me. I bought myself Claire Shaeffer's Couture Sewing Techniques for Christmas, and it is an incredible resource for me. Perhaps I can soon learn to sew as beautifully as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you had a good time at Christmas. The Touch is awesome, although it does have a bit of a learning curve.

    Hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Impressive Christmas loot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails