Friday, August 29, 2014

Tomorrow...

Fact ~
My fat quarter challenge reveal should have happened today.

Reality ~
It will not.  Instead it will happen tomorrow.  I've been granted a 24 hour reprieve by the lovely Oonaballoona because I'm just not making it home in time to finish it. Now granted, this is my own fault.  I did drag my feet on this because I was scared, scarred and without hope that I could successfully meet this challenge.

However, I've had a breakthrough and have crafted "a can be worn to work dress" using pieces from all of my fat quarters.

Here's a sneaky peek...



Definitely revealing tomorrow...and since that Annie song Tommorrow is running through my head...here's the trailer for the new Annie movie coming out in December of this year.



...as always more later!!!

16 comments:

  1. ...and we will all be anxiously waiting! (I know I will!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the teaser of your fat quarter garment! Thanks for showing the trailer for Annie, what's not to love about Jamie Foxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabrics are gorgeous- I'm sure they can help you work through the scarrring... lolololololol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can make the fat quarter challenge wearable to work, I commend you! Excited to see the final piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait to see your fat quarter garment! Those fabrics look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't be scurrred! Looks like you are on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're only a daaaaaayy aaaaawaaaaayyyy! Oh no, now that's stuck in my head! Did I tell you I worked on that movie? I've only just now gotten the songs out of my head and now they're back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! I didn't realize that. I can't wait to take the grandbabies to see it!

      Delete
  9. YOU CAN DO IT! better you than me. i know *i* sure couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look forward to seeing your work with fat quarters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to it.... and the movie.... just saw the preview at the theater tonight. Yeah.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anxious to see your reveal. ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dang...you are such a tease! Anxiously awaiting your reveal!!! Can't wait to see the new Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know it going to be something awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails