- Today is the last day of January and in 25 days I will be in Seattle for the weekend! Yes!!!! This time I plan to spend some time sewing with Gaylen and fabric shopping in Seattle.
- In 11 days, TGIT comes back on and I can finally find out what happened to Annelise on HTGWM, what's going on with Olivia Pope and the Gladiators, but most importantly who the h*ll messed with Meredith on Gray's Anatomy - yes these are my personal friends and I don't care if you believe it or not.
- I used the last of my VISA gift card for a fabric purchase of ITY knits from Fabric Mart. I posted this picture to Instagram of the new fabrics ~
- Oh and I bought a couple of patterns too!
- So no more fabric purchases until I get to Puyallup and the Marcy Tilton booth where I can touch pieces for myself.
- I've decided to make another topper like the last one but with the adjustments I suggested using this fabric ~
- Toppers allow me to wear a "visible" me-made with RTW which helps me feel a little more like myself! Because it's gonna take years to get back to 90% of my wardrobe being me-made again.
- It was so cold last week that I was swathed in cashmere to keep warm, so glad the temperatures will be more moderate this week! Will be able to wear more me-made.
- The grandbabies were here most of the weekend so another reason no sewing was going on.
Hopefully when it calms down this weekend, I will get back into the sewing cave. There are a couple of things that I want to make before I head to Seattle, so I need some sewing time. Thank goodness for President's Day weekend!
Did you get to sew this weekend? I hope so!
...as always more later!