Friday, January 01, 2016

The First Day of 2016



2015 was a year of change for me - A LOT of change! There were some good things that happened and a number of negative things that still make me stop and pause. I pushed through and ended the year in a good place both in my personal, work and creative life.

However, I saw these words on Myrna's blog today and I realized that I want these to be my words to live by in 2016 ~

"Life should not be all about work and stuff. Life is about relationships including the one that you have with yourself, the one where you explore who you are, who you are becoming, and the special skills and abilities God gave you."

After the roller coaster ride of 2015, I want to be my authentic creative self in 2016.

I'm wishing you and your family a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year! 

p.s. ~ I found this video on YouTube of Eric Benet singing "Be Myself Again" so I'm placing the video in the post below...because of these words...

I thought the pain was never gonna end
But now I can be myself again
I feel the roll of thunder in my bones
I hold my head up high everywhere I go
And the gift of life I truly understand
And I can be myself again...

I hope you hear the words, that they touch your heart as they touched mine...enjoy!




...as always more later!






14 comments:

  1. A difficult 2015. May your 2016 be more what? well whatever you're looking for! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a great 2016, filled with creativity, productivity and loads of love! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree about the work thing! I'm trying to achieve more balance in my life too in 2016!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Carolyn! I hope 2016 is a great year for you and your family. Look forward to seeing your creativity throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May your joys outweigh your sorrows in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myrna's post resonated with me too. I wish you a very creative and happy 2016! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a safe, healthy, very happy and productive year for 2016, Carolyn! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your site and look forward to being able to read it. what fun is all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I am looking forward to 2016. 2015 was not much fun, but I have certainly learned from it. Here is to a joyful New year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. An affirmative and auspicious 2016 to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a happy, healthy, and much-less-roller-coaster-y 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year. May 2016 be a fabulous year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you the very best year ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best wishes for a Happy New Year filled with prosperity and good health! 2016 is going to be a great year for me! I proclaimed it & I believe it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails