Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Registration has opened for March 2019 Sew Camp

I must have a thing about Sew Camp at Carriage Corner in March because I've been the last two years and will be going again next year!


Registration just opened for the March 22-24, 2019 weekend of Sew Camp. If you're interested in spending a weekend with like-minded sewists doing the thing we love most - then contact Gaylen at hello@carriagecornerbandb.com for information on room rates and details.

Just to remind you why you should come ~

Friday is shopping at the bricks and morter store of Fabric Mart:

From March 2018

From March 2017 - I think I'm taking the picture in this one

After lunch at a local cafe we head back to the B&B for dinner and sewing as long as you want...






Sewing is all day Saturday and Sunday until around 5pm...




I can tell you that it is one of the best sewing weekends I have! It's probably why I and several others return year after year. I mean fabric shopping at one of my fave fabric spots, all sewing conversation for three days and sewing, sewing and more sewing!  Yeah count me in!  I hope you'll join me there!

...as always more later!

2 comments:

  1. This is the first time I noticed all those shelves of fabric, if this is photos of th inn? If so, she gives you a run for the fabric stash award! She does live that close to Fabricmart though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails