1. I did not sew on Sunday. I just couldn't get it together. I think I needed another day to rest. So I let it go.
2. I'm fully registered for PR Weekend in Philly. Yes, I've committed with a little arm-bending from Karen, so I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!
3. Since I'm going to PR Philly, I've told myself that I can't buy another piece of fabric until that weekend. I even cancelled my last Fabric Mart order. What the h*ll have I just done? If you see a woman roaming around the streets of NYC with a single swatch in her hand, saying I need more fabric...I gotta have some fabric...Why can't I buy a yard of fabric? Just give her a hug and tell her that May will be here sooner than she thinks!
4. But on the upside ~ we are going to JoMars! JoMars - I think I love that place as much as I love Fabric Mart, so I will just quietly chant it to myself when I get a little shaky from fabric withdrawal.
4. Ummm, I've got five weekends left to finish my SWAP! D*mn now I'm starting to get worried! I've still got quite a few pieces left to sew. *LOL*
5. I sent one of the pairs of shoes back - the tan patent pump ones from Dillards. They weren't comfortable. And I tried to make them work...HARD! I wore them in the morning, y'know when they say it's the best time to wear your new shoes, still a little tight. I wore them with stockings...naha...so yesterday they were boxed up and sent back!
6. I'm really mad at Sheila! Not because she did anything...well maybe she did! She's made three amazing pieces from Butterick 5147. I've had that pattern forever! It's been on my to-sew list forever. Have I made anything from it? Noooooo...but Sheila's made some amazing pieces so I've decided that I'm mad at her! *LOL*
7. I think I wanna sew! I think I'm ready...of course I am...I have engagements for both days this weekend. You know you always wanna do something when you don't have time to do it!
Okay...I'm out...these are just a few of the things rambling around in my brain. Gotta go and watch Lost - only 8 more episodes left!
Oh, one last thing...I don't like alot of reality shows but I LOVE Dancing with the Stars and this is why! Seriously...did she dance or was she just using her partner as a stripper pole!? ROTFLOL!
One a serious note, please read NancyK's post today! Stand up and be counted!
...as always, more later!