1. The new owner of the border print fabric with a 1 in 29 chance is:
2. The new owner of the novelty linen fabric with a 1 in 12 chance is:
3. The new owner of the beige wool knit with a 1 in 7 chance is:
4. There are two new owners of the purple/black wool boucle, they are:
Rebecca and kittiesx3
5. The new owner of the ivory rayon brocade with a 1 in 7 chance is:
6. The new owner of the black/white cotton knit with a 1 in 18 chance is:
7. The new owner of the blue boucle with a 1 in 14 chance is:
Now a couple of things...
Several people were disqualified because the rules specifically stated that you leave a comment requesting just one piece of the seven pieces of fabric offered. I'm sorry but if you left more than one option, I did not enter you into the drawing.
Next, there were only two qualified bids for the purple/black wool boucle. Since I cut the original five yard piece into two 2.5 yard pieces, I decided that I would give away both pieces. So congratulations to both Rebecca and kittiesx3!
All the new owners should contact me by Tuesday, April 3rd, 11:59pm EST by leaving a message on this post with your email addy. I will then contact you via email for mailing addresses. If I do not hear from you by that time, I will pick the first person from the comments section that requested the fabric, as long as they didn't violate the contest rules.
My plan is to mail the goodies on Friday, April 5th and I would appreciate it if the winners would let me know (via email) when you receive your fabric. If you want to do a blog post (if you are a blog owner) linking back to my blog with the fabric, that would be appreciated too!
Congratulations to the new owners!!!!
On a different note...
Here is where my Rachel Dress Deux is...
Yes, that's right...laying on my cutting table unfinished. I'm going to make myself work on completing it today because I need to move onto my Easter outfit. Thank goodness I have Good Friday off and that I'm using Vogue 1250 for my dress, that will make it a quick sew!
...always, more later!