- I think I'm going to purchase the Anise Jacket pattern from Colette. This pattern will work with my business corporate office.
- I really want to make a plaid version of my Whitney Dress...have the fabric and everything...need to get to that before spring!
- Just added another four pieces to the CIW collection. I'm definitely going to be sewing on this collection into spring! It's oddly comforting tho' to know that I'll have so many pieces that will play well together.
- Have started to collect the materials for my Ralph Rucci dress - can't wait to start on it!
- My creativity/sewing mojo is surging! I'm in the middle of a tornado of new ideas. You know standing in the eye of the storm and all of these truly amazing ideas are twirling around me. All I need to do is reach out and touch one and make it. Now I need more time to sew. Does this happen to anyone else?
- I need to do another purge of my closet so I'll have enough space for all of these new projects!
- Maybe not buying so much fabric is a good thing - I've been quietly cutting back for a few months now! What you thought the Mood association would stop my fabric buying habits?! Ha, she laughs at you! Fabric is fabric baby! *LOL* But there have been fewer and fewer boxes showing up AND it's been noticed and commented upon!
- I loved meeting Oonaballoona! That girl is fantastic...even better in real life than on her blog! I got proof and you would know this if you followed me on Instagram!
I was just wondering why you didn't just sew the zipper in as a standard zipper with a hmmm.... now I've forgotten what they are called... with a flap over it? I realize that exposed zippers are the style now... but I was just curious.
It definitely was a style/trend thing for the application of the zipper. I'm seeing it everywhere in NYC and realized that I hadn't made a dress using one even though it's been my intention. So new fabric + new zipper = exposed zipper.
How do you feel about metal zippers touching your skin?
I honestly don't know. Will have to let you know after I wear the dress, since this is the first dress with the exposed metal zipper.
Have you ever made a scarf from your fabric stash?
I made some scarves last Christmas but lately I've just been too hot to wear a scarf around my neckline. I prefer necklaces.
See I'm trying harder to answer questions! *LOL*
Finally and most importantly, tomorrow is the last day to enter the giveaway for the two $50 Mood gift certificates. If you haven't left a comment yet, what are you waiting for? C'mon peoples, free Mood fabric! *LOL* Contest closes tomorrow at Midnight EST! Oh and only one entry will be counted, I will start deleting duplicates when I lock the comments!
Please leave comments for the giveaway on the post, One Year Later, any comments left here will not be counted in the giveaway!
...as always more later!