I have just four bags left in the dining room - woo hoo! So in honor of reaching the finish line for the fabric restoration, I've put my hand into each bag left and pulled out one piece of fabric. This is what I pulled out...
2 yards of a black 'n pink embroidered sweater knit
1.5 yards of a black wool
3 yards of a toast sweatery knit
4 yards of a lt blue poly blend
...now here's the good news. I'm going to give, yes give, these fabrics to one lucky sewist.
The Giveaway Rules are as follows:
- You have to leave a comment on this post ONLY to be eligible to win.
- The comment should tell me if you follow me on bloglovin, feedly or via blogger/friend connect.
- You must follow me to be a winner! Following the blog by bookmarking it, doesn't count.
- The comments section will be open until Tuesday, July 9, 2013 - 11:59pm EST for you to leave a comment.
- I will pick a winner Wednesday, July 10th and post it to the blog. You will have until Friday, July 12th to leave me a message. If you don't pick up your prize by then, I will pick a new winner on Saturday, July 13th.
- The contest is open to US Residents only UNLESS you're willing to pay the postage to have the goods shipped to you outside the US. Please state that if you leave a comment and you're not in the United States.
...as always more later!