*stepping up to the mike*
*taking out the Accountant Tallied Envelope listing the winners*
I'd like to make a few announcements prior to announcing the winners.
- First, the winners were chosen by using the Random Generator.
- Second all entries that did not follow the contest rules were deleted.
- Third all duplicate entries were deleted.
- Fourth any entries that were left on the final giveaway post were deleted.
...and finally if you entered all of the giveaways (which was fine) you were only allowed to win one of them.
The Winners Are ~
First up - the winners of the MimiG Jeans Pattern by Simplicity are:
The winner of the size 6-14 is #32 - Ann's Fashion Studio...and
The winner of the size 14-22 is #40 - Cynthiacc
The second pattern giveaway is for the Concord T from Cashmerette:
The winner is #28 - Anne
The third pattern giveaway is for a pdf copy of either the Morgan Jeans or the Carolyn Pajamas from Closet Case Files:
The winner is #155 - Ellen Meyer
The fourth pattern giveaway is for any pdf pattern from the Blue Dot Pattern Collection:
The winner is #2 - Molybden
The fifth and final pattern giveaway is for any pdf pattern from SBCC Pattern Company:
The winner is #21 - Love Purses
Congratulations to ALL of the winners and thank you to everyone who participated in the giveaways!
Winners, please contact me at cnorman underscore 98 at yahoo dot com by Wednesday, September 21st. If you do not contact me by that time, I will choose new winners on Thursday, September 22nd.
For the Simplicity Pattern winners please include your home address in your email. I will send your pattern to you as quickly as I can. For the winners of the pdf patterns, please send me an email (at the email address above) and I will send you the code to access your free pattern.
A Reminder ~
All of the discount codes are still in effect!
- 20% off your total order from Simplicity patterns using the code "FANATIC16"
- 15% off your order at The Dutch Label Shop using the code "carolyn"
- 10% off your order plus $5 shipping ($5 off International orders) from Style Maker Fabrics using the code "SEWSEPT"
Next week there will be guest blogger posts from a few of my sewing friends that will feature garments made from Style Maker Fabrics. I hope you'll come by and read about their experiences and see what they've sewn. Hopefully it will inspire you to purchase a yard or two also...
Happy National Sewing Month!