Sunday, September 04, 2016

The Next Discount for National Sewing Month

The second discount for National Sewing Month is from Dutch Label Shop.  I know that you've seen some of the labels ordered by other sewists displayed on their blogs or other social media platforms.

Some of my favorites are ~

Finally here are the ones I chose for myself ~



I deliberately chose a simple iron on label. See I've had labels before and I always felt they were too ornate, too big and no longer relevant to who I am now. These are smaller labels that can be ironed on and that I'll add a few stitches to. Also I really wanted my new labels to say "DiaryofaSewingFanatic"

Now that you're inspired to own some labels of your own, let me tell you that the order processing is so simple.  When you go to the site, dutchlabelshop.com, there's a great video to get you started. I highly recommend watching it.

Then move onto designing your own label but if I may make a recommendation, look at a few of your favorite sewists labels first so that you can see all of the amazing combinations that are available to you. Play around with the components on the website to get your "perfect" label.

After that when you've decided upon what type of label you want and what you want it to say, remember that Dutch Label Shop is offering a 15% discount off any of their products. Go through the ordering process and use the discount code "carolyn" at checkout. The discount code is good until September 30th so you have time to research and decide just what you want your labels to say.

I hope that you enjoy this discount as we continue to celebrate this month of sewing!


Happy National Sewing Month!



15 comments:

  1. Love your new labels! I will check them out! Happy National Sewing Month to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered some of these a few weeks ago to use as labels for my son's clothes -- the quality is top notch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these - just make sure to double check your spelling ! I wonder how I know this 😜
    My correctly spelled labels are in their way !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just received my own and I love them, but after seeing how fabulous these other ladies labels. I may have to place a new order, lol! Thanks for the discount code, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered some a few weeks ago and also the washing labels, which are fully customisable. I live in New Zealand but they sent me shipping info and costs very promptly and it was a smooth (though not automatic) transaction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Carolyn. I have needed to replenish my supply of labels and you gave me just the push I needed. Just ordered and am looking forward to receiving my new labels soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the discount. It almost paid the shipping. I can't wait to start using these

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!!!! I just ordered some labels, as I have been looking for some nice ones to replace the ones I have. I'm SO excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful offer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and professional labels

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info. These are really nice looking and I have been wanting some for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely labels and a very useful discount, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for celebrating National Sewing month this way. I am looking forward to receiving my new labels. The discount helped + love patronizing small businesses in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! I've been looking for a good label!! I didn't see the discount option on my mobile but I'll look on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always happy to find a great label company. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails