Thursday, June 22, 2017

Next Sew Camp at Carriage Corner B&B

The weekend of July 21st is when it's happening! Be there or be square! Corny I know but seriously, if you want to have a great weekend that includes a trip to Fabric Mart, 48 hours of non-stop sewing (okay you can sleep if you must), other amazing sewists to talk sewing with and the perfect place to stay...you should register for Sew Camp!

I was there in March with some amazing sewists and we had an awesome time! I wrote all about it here!


I'm sure the other participants are willing to testify to the great time we had!

You can get all of the registration information on the Carriage Corner B&B site. I happen to know that there are a few spots left for this session. I highly recommend that you check it out and hope that you can join Gaylen and the other sewists that weekend for a wonderful weekend!

...as always more later!



4 comments:

  1. I had a fabulous time at sew camp in March and am very excited to be going back again in July. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I remember your post about it and how much fun it appeared to be! Love your new blog look and logo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I could join such camp, I would really love to meet new friends that has the same interest with me. Someone who you can consult with the Dressmaking Fabrics to use for a particular sewing project and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a wonderful time at Sew Camp. I highly recommend it if you enjoy meeting others who like to sew and being able to sew as long as you like and when you like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails