Friday, September 01, 2006

Sewing Interrruptus!

Sorry for the interruption but my home computer has come down with a bad case of the "computer virus!" *Gawd* save me from teenagers! Anyway, the computer doctor is coming this weekend so my computer should be cured soon! And I will be back talking about and sharing my sewing adventures!


  1. Looking forward to reading about your sewing ventures again.

    I am making progress on my dress form. I keep thinking about your adventure with yours. Not so easy to do!!!

  2. Well, *I* for one will be very glad when you are back on line! I have really missed your commentary.

    Oh, teenagers can really mess up a computer. Been there, had that happen, you SOOO want to wring their necks.........Grrrr......

    Truthfully, I have some questions regarding items to sew, as I am about to head back into the Great World of Employment (trying to set up interviews right now) and I really need some advice.

    Kathleen in IL

  3. Oh so glad to hear from you....I look forward to your posts

    I am still thinking about taking up sewing again (?)...but still just thinking..not I keep reading your blog, I keep getting more and more inspired...and willing to try.

  4. Well it is still not fixed so I have brought my work laptop home and resorted to using it! Hopefully, I will be back up and running full-time soon!

    So Kathleen ask away and hopefully, I will have some answers for you! *smile*

  5. OK, since I can't figure out how to email you privately......

    I am putting my "toes" into the Great Employment Pool - I am putting my resume out there and looking for a job. I have three dress/jacket ensembles for interviews, but I of course will need more clothes for a "real job". I have been living in jeans and casual tops for two years. I am a medical transcriptionist, have been working from home, about to look back into in-house work. I want Smart Casual........assuming of course that my work place is the same.

    Where do I start? I am full-figured, adore black as a basic (along with gray and dark red), prefer pants but enjoy longer skirts, and need layers.

    You can email me privately at


    Kathleen in IL


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated.


Related Posts with Thumbnails