Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Let the Photos Speak

I really have nothing to say but I do have some photos to share...so let's let the photos speak:


Someone was having an online sale of 50%
off cotton voile - I couldn't resist!
This showed up today.

Patterns from the last Club BMV pattern sale

Designer Cotton from Mood Fabrics
Large gray floral w/lime accents from Theory

Gray florals by Marc Jacobs
from Mood Fabrics


Floral linens that I pretreated on Saturday

I don't know if there will be any sewing this weekend 'cause I have a few social engagements but I do have a few ideas percolating so hopefully something soon!

...as always more later!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabrics. I'm sure you'll come up with some great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you. A box from Gorgeous Fabrics showed up today.....heaven!
    ~Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - looking forward to seeing what you make with the lovely fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I thought you said you were going to start using your existing stash? You are just as bad as the rest of us. Lovely fabric though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I hope you don't mind a little copycat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stupid social engagements, keeping us out of the sewing room! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see lots of new clothes in someone's future. Can't wait to see the photos.

    Happy stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That makes me happy to look at all your lovely fabrics and new patterns. How do you pre treat your linens without making them go all wrinkly when they are dry?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, look at all the cool stuff that magically jumped into your cart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I shopped the same sale, and got some of the same pieces! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh! Shiney,, shiney! I particularly love the florals linens - were they from Mood as well?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, please make 6758 soon- I am really wanting to see that one- I'm scared to try it myself just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous...I am obsessed with florals right now..even picked up a few floral linens to add to the pile! They really are pretty, Carolyn. I hope you get to sew them up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails