Sunday, September 24, 2017

Last Fabric Discount from LAFinch Fabrics

The last fabric discount for National Sewing Month is from LAFinch Fabrics! I'm really excited to partner with them. To me they've taken social media by storm, since I see so many sewists making garments using their fabrics. The collection is current, bright and colorful. Their fabric selection is aimed at giving the home sewist the quality fabrics they desire. One sure way to get me to check out your site, and to plan a purchase, is to show me what my fellow sewing sistahs are making with your fabrics.  


Since they are offering the final discount for National Sewing Month, I wanted to change up the introduction a little. So no questions...a little background on them...a few testimonials and then the discount.

About LA Finch Fabrics ~
LA Finch Fabrics is a resource to use for creating high quality apparel from the LA Fashion District. They buy small lots from many different resources. Many of the fabrics posted are from post production ~ after designers complete their line for the season.  The fabrics seen on their website are one-of-a-kind treasures. Typically you won't find these in other fabric stores but on the runway or at your local department store. They carry only first quality apparel fabric and promise to make your shopping experience a positive one! Striving to provide affordable, upscale fabric from the finest designers and manufacturers worldwide.  

Why shop with them?? 
They have a background in the textile industry working as raw material wholesale buyers and ready to wear apparel buyers...with many relationships with vendors, mills, clothing manufacturers, cutting rooms, designers, and jobbers. They are the "insiders" with savvy info to negotiate the lowest pricing and hand select only the best apparel fabric for our fashionista sewing friends!

Brittany & Josephine (owner of LAFinch Fabrics)
at the MimiG Conference in LA

Testimonies ~
Tiffany, who blogs at Tipstitched and her Instagram account
"I LOVE LA Finch Fabrics. I've ordered Liverpool knit, rayon spandex knit, ponte knit and stretch leatherette. All were amazing as was the customer service. LA Finch is on my list of favorite online fabric stores!"

Martha ~ her Instagram account
"Hands down one of the best online fabric shops I have ever ordered from! The fabric selection is diverse and the detailed information they provide for each decreases the guesswork if I am looking for a particular fabric for a specific project. I love that if I do have any questions or concerns I can reach out via email/Facebook/Instagram and get a prompt response. The awesome customer service, their great quality of fabric and their amazing selection is what keeps me and my sewing group going back to refill our fabric stash. Highly recommended!"

Also please check out the social media sites of Brittany J. Jones - her blog and her Instagram account, Amber of soisewedthis, Rosy Pena who has a blog - RosyPena.com and an Instagram account, and Carmen Fox who blogs at Carmen Sews and her Instagram account.  All of these talented sewists have made beautiful outfits using the amazing fabric selection from LA Finch Fabrics.

The Discount ~
The team at LAFinch Fabrics is generously offering a discount of 20% off all fabrics including the sale fabrics!  Just use the discount code: FANATIC when placing your order.  The code is effective today through Saturday, September 30th at midnight PST.

Conclusion ~
I really hope you will avail yourself of the discount and try this new fabric resource! Here's their social media information ~ Website, Instagram, FaceBook Group. If you've already used them and love their selection, drop a line in the comments below to let us know why! So shop until you drop, and...


Happy National Sewing Month!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for providing this peek into the background of LA Finch Fabrics. I've had great experiences buying from them already but it's nice to know more about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have purchased fabric from LA Finch more than once. The fabric arrives promptly and I'm notified every step of the way. I also love the little 'extra's that are included in the package whether it's a pretty piece of lace or swatches. I'm ready to start sewing mine up! g

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your series & coupons. I was interested in trying out this new fabric source, but was a bit disappointed by their website. I must have clicked on over 20 different fabrics, and they were all sold out; I eventually gave up. It's not hard to design a webpage where the sold out fabric no longer appears (like at Fabricmart).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am a 1st timer. I love your blog and look foward to becoming an avid follower!!! I am entering the give a way for the Clapper-2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails