Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is it Thursday Already?

It's been a whirlwind of a week because I only worked four days this week...because tomorrow starts PR Philadelphia Weekend!  I have to say that I'm very excited at the prospect of meeting some bloggers whose work I've admired from afar, reconnecting with some old friends, and making some new ones!  I'm also excited about going to JoMars...quick turn away if you don't want to witness the naked glare of true fabric adoration...cause I love JoMars...*sigh*

This is as close as you get to fabric mecca in my book...and I will be there for three hours on Saturday...be still my fabric beating heart!  Now I know that I don't really NEED another yard of fabric but seriously when has that ever influenced my desire to buy...However, I am going to try to keep a yardage limit in my mind and hopefully will not exceed it.  *sigh*  Hopefully!

...and we just won't talk about that small box of border print fabric that arrived from Fabric Mart today...just won't mention it okay!

I thought about bringing my netbook with me but as of now I'm still up in the air on that one.  Hotel internet charges can be crazy retarded expensive so I'll see...but you probably won't hear from me again until Sunday evening or Monday...yes, I'm off Monday!  Please...I can't experience all of that fabric stimulation and then go back to work without sewing a stitch...no, I don't think so!

So as always, more later...and this time I'm remembering to pack my digital camera!  *LOL*

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to shop with the pros! ;) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, you're one of my favorite bloggers--I so look forward to your posts! I hope you, and everyone with you, has a GREAT weekend! (And don't worry too much about buying fabric--I haven't been able to sew for years, but I've kept right on buying fabrics! What a fabriholic I am!)

    Gail D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous time. Can't wait to see all photos and goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast! Can't wait to see the loot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! I'm not gonna lie - I'm jealous. :-) I love Phully fabric shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fantastic time! Please try and remember to get your hands off the fabric and take a photo now and again for the rest of us won't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carolyn - have a truly wonderful, indulgent, weekend. Looking forward to hearing all about it on your return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I truly enjoy your bodacious joy in your love of fabric.
    LindaNan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun and enjoy your weekend. Can't wait to see what you bring back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun. Never heard of or been to a JoMars- is it a chain? Take pics we can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your living the dream kid!!! Have a great time! Can't wait to see what/if you buy anything!
    I am wondering... is the border print the one you showed b/4 or a different one?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy JoMars for me, Carolyn! To think, when we met, you asked me if JoMars was any good (after all, you worked in the fashion industry at that time and had access to amazing stuff)...until we walked in and I knew you were hooked. I miss our shopping extravaganzas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a good time and buy as much fabric as your great big heart can carry home. We only live once and let the children worry about what we leave behind. I hope you find some great pieces and I'll be waiting to see some pics.

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw, I know you will have fun! I am jealous and wish I could come.
    Working off & on through the weekend, though... drat....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails