Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I've been tagged

...and I'm only playing along since Shannon (my girlfriend of the cloth) tagged me...otherwise, I would definitely be playing dumb and dumber...ROTFLOL! Okay, it was funny to me!

Here's the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

I am presently reading, "Whitethorn Woods" by Maeve Binchy....

"But I had invited Wes and George to stay. That had to be sorted out. Was there any hope that they'd let us stay on our own?"

and take it away,
Cidell, Debbie Cook, Adrienne, Kristy and Cennetta!

Play, don't play but don't let it be said that I'm a party pooper...

5 comments:

  1. I tagged you because I was curious what book would be close at hand. I thought for sure it would be a sewing book!! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is Ebads, exactly? Maybe I'll venture in there one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do this on my next update!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep..., I've been tagged. Marji was tagged a few days ago. She asked if I wanted to be tagged..., chuckle, chuckle..., Sure..., I'll join the party. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual I am always visiting yoru site to see what you're whipping us next. I always enjoy your posts and garments you put together. You have an "eye"...how do I get that "eye", LOL?

    Also, how does one get tagged, or doing the tagging?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails