This fabric was on Emmaonesock's site last week for about a minute...literally...it was there the day I bought some and gone the next...you can't snooze on that site, 'cause if you do, you lose!!!
I purchased the rayon deconstructed fabric to make another SW Mission Tank with a tie:
The only difference in construction of this tank was that I left the armhole edges, the hem and the tie edges serge finished. It just works with the deconstructed fabric so I let it be.
Originally I saw the tank in this outfit:
Black cardigan made from OOP Burda 8869,
TNT pants from a vanilla microfiber (all made several years ago)
and the new tank
But then I tried this RTW sweater on with it and love this version too:
Finally, I realized that I haven't shown one picture of me in the tank with a bottom by itself, so here I am, bodacious armflaps and all!
And to further the cause of the bow tie look, I purchased two new patterns from Lanetz Living with the bow tie look. One is for inspiration. I love how much information is contained in the instruction sheets. And one is to make "as is" and add to my work wardrobe.
So I'm "Tie-ing One On" for my first May project!