Saturday, October 06, 2012

A Wonderful Evening

I had an amazing evening last night with some of my fellow bloggers from The  Mood Sewing Network:




at this restaurant...Salinas...which you should try if you're in New York City.


All the photos are courtesy of Miss Celie

The conversation was stimulating, fun and soooo interesting.  It was wonderful to meet Oona from Oonaballona and great to see Meg and Miss Celie since I haven't seen them in awhile.  Both Oona and Miss Celie have written much more comprehensive blog posts about our meeting with great photos, so mosey on over and check it out.

Me, I'm in the sewing cave...trying to make some magic happen....

...as always more later!

9 comments:

  1. Aw! I'm jealous! How fun!! :) You all look lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm really lucky in being able to meet so many sewists/bloggers in the San Francisco area, but I still manage to be a bit jealous which I see so many fabulous get-togethers in the NY area!

    Three such talented people all together - and what a fun time it sounds like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't comment much on your blog but gee I love those colours on you! You all look like you had a great night and that restaurant looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great get-together. It's wonderful to socialize with other sewists. I'm so glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great night! Hope to make it next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good time had by all! Love3 your dress your are wearing and that lovely colored cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you! The restaurant is beautiful! No doubt, your evening was, as well. You all look gorgeous...and, I love that dress you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow that looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so thrilled when I saw you were selected as one of the Mood bloggers. An outstanding choice, if I might say so myself! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails