Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can you lend a hand?

I've a favor to ask...and it's kind of a big one...one that involves your pocketbook!  See normally I just point you to the sales and suggest that you purchase something if you want or need it.  This time I'm actually asking you to dig deep during this holiday season and help out a vendor in our sewing community who could use our assistance.

Denise is the owner of The Blue Gardinia Vintage Pattern site.  Her site has amazingly wonderful vintage patterns.  These patterns are pristine and packaged so that the patterns are well preserved.  I'm sure it looks like a collector's site but you can actually purchase a pattern from here to make something awesome for your own wardrobe.

The reason I'm asking you to purchase a pattern or two from Denise is that right now her business is basically the family income.  Along with many other Americans, her husband lost his job 8 months ago.  I know that the global recession has hit many of us hard...but Denise also has a medical condition that prevents her from working outside the home.  In a year of loss, at one point they lost their health insurance which Denise needs desperately to remain well, they now need our help.

Denise is presently offering her Year End Sale:

Annual End of Year Sale!!!

Buy 3 or more items, get 33% off!
Sale prices good now through
Midnight PST Thursday, January 7, 2010
Payment must be received by
6:00 p.m. PST Saturday, January 9, 2010

Would you kindly visit the site and pick up a pattern or two or three?  We as a community need to support our vendors and help them to stay afloat during this difficult time. 

Thanks for taking the time to check out Denise's offerings and I appreciate you for reading this far!**






**Disclaimer: 
I am a customer and I have received patterns from Denise but I gain nuthin' monetary from this post.  I'm just trying to help out someone in need! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails