- I really don't like sewing for others and have been dragging my feet like nobody's business making these PJs. I will finish them though and will share them with you soon. Here is a pic of one finished set. I've made the pajama bottoms and purchased tank tops and t-shirts for the tops.
- I think I'm going to give the Singer sewing machine that I just bought away. I've never sewn on it because even though it's shiny and new it doesn't have the features that I really need to sew with...so its going to my niece.
- The very same niece that I'm going to give sewing lessons to in 2013 and I can't wait. It's been awhile since I've taught someone to sew and it will be nice to pass this talent along to a family member.
- I'm buying a new machine. I know, I know but I've figured out that I have another 11/12 years to work before I can retire. I need to start saving more money and planning out how I want to live during the next phase of my life. Buying a new machine now would be a good thing...this is the one I want to purchase...
- It's the newest Janome Quilting/Sewing Machine MC8900 QCP newer than the Horizon 7700 which I've been coveting for some time. I've made a date to go and pick one up and I'm more than excited. If you have one, could you please leave some comments about it!
- I'm giving my Janome 8000 to my daughter because I'm going to keep my 6600P and right now I don't need more than two sewing machines. Wow, did that really get typed? But I believe I'll be fine with these two and maybe a dedicated embroidery machine...but I'm still on the fence about that one.
- My year end post will be up at the end of this week although I know I'm going to get some more sewing in before the end of the year. I'm only working three days this week and I begin my sewcation on Friday, so I'm sure something will make it's way off the "To Be Sewn" list!
- My last sewcation did not work out as I'd planned for a variety of reasons so I'm hoping this one will turn out better. I really just want to snuggle into my sewing cave and let my creative imagination flow.
- My Sewcation To Sew list has been written, agonized over and rewritten. I think I have a list that I can actually get 90% of it completed - which is my goal.
- Did I tell you that I killed the DVD player that was part of the TV I bought last fall? Yeah, played that sucka to death. The new DVD player arrived this week and my brother will set it up for me tomorrow. Can't wait! Hopefully I won't do this one in too! *LOL*
- The Christmas PJ post will show up after Christmas because members of my family read my blog and I don't want them to see ALL of the goodies!
Finally, this will be my last post before Christmas so I'd like to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!
...as always more later!