Now flow with me here ~ I need to list these pieces...
- Brown poly blend unlined jacket - that matches SWAP pieces from last year!
- Silk paisley Sewing Workshop Mission Tank - TNT pattern - I love the versatility of this piece.
- SW Mission Tank in white sandwashed silk w/battenburg insert - see there it is again!
- Black lined wool crepe pants made from another TNT pattern
- Black/white/gray sweaterknit jacket with black lace trim - egads! yet another TNT pattern!
- "Cashmere Dreams" this is a collection of garments that I have made and am still working on from a wool/cashmere blend that I bought way too many yards of from FM last year.
Do you realize that if I stopped sewing right now that I would have more pieces than there are weeks in the month! Yippee! So if you will please pardon this brief interruption for braggidicco, I will get back to serious sewing chatting soon! Just need a minute to bask in my accomplishments! *smile*
Maybe my next post should be, "The Joy of Sewing a TNT Pattern!"