Lori, from Girls in the Garden nominated me for this award:
...and I have to tell you that I feel extremely honored...because "sisterhood" really means soooo much more to me than "excellence in blogging awards" do. This time, I'm gonna break my rule and nominate some of the friends I've made since I've started blogging...
So in no particular order, I am sharing the sisterhood award with these women, who I really call friend!
1. Summerset - Pins and Needles - "My you like me, you really like me friend!"
2. Marji - Fiber Arts Afloat - my every day/in and out friend!
3. Cidell - Miss Cellie's Pants - my kewl friend - you make me look back in wonder!
4. Kathryn - I Made This! - My inspiration...I wanna sew just like you when I grow up!
5. Liana - Sew Intriguing - the Godmother of my blog!
6. LindseyT - LindseyT Sews - My garmento friend!
7. Ann - Gorgeous Things - the Diva Extraordinare!
8. Gaylen - GMarie - we may be on different coasts but you ALWAYS check on me!
9. Karen - Sewing by the Seat of my pants - My Philly connection!
10. Shannon - Hungry Zombie Couture - my fabric twin!
and I need to add one other...sister girl, I know you haven't been blogging lately...and I've let you have your space...but the awesome LauraLo...finally I would like to give a shout-out to Faye and her crew (Lisa/EbbyJ.), hopefully we can become better friends!
The rules of this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
I know you have noticed that the posts have been scarce lately...I haven't felt much like blogging...my feelings were hurt by someone on the internet a little while ago...so I've pulled back some...and Lori you gave me this award at just the right time!
It is so appreciated!!!