Okay, I must admit that I have been tagged a couple of times now and have hopefully/wistfully/woefully looked the other way...but the 4 gore skirt has not been hemmed or worn yet so I have no pics and even though I have a book review written, I don't feel like typing it up now....
Nancy tagged me so here are my 8 things...really I gotta come up with 8!!! *smile*
1. I like the movie Pretty Woman so much that I actually wore out a VHS tape and had to buy another one!
2. I was engaged twice before I finally got married.
3. I have always wanted to be married and have children from a very young age. I originally wanted 4 girls! But reality intruded and I only had 3.
4. When I was younger and until I had my third child, I weighed less than 135 lbs. And I absolutely hated being skinny!
5. I am a Dancing with the Stars and American Idol fanatic. I LOVE both these shows!
6. I can put in an invisible zipper but don't do it well. I should really practice that more! *smile*
7. I learned to sew from my maternal grandmother and we share the same birthday!
8. I want to live to be 100 years old!
Alright Dancing with the Stars the Results show is on gotta go!!! And no, I am not going to make 8 other people go through this...*LOL* Hopefully I will get the skirt hemmed and have something to show you later this week...or another book review???
Enjoy your sewing journeys!