Saturday, January 16, 2010

And the winner is...

Sorry this post is sooooo late but it was a beautiful day here in New Jersey and after two weeks of bitter cold and blustering winds I decided to take to the streets of NYC this morning with Elizabeth and the very handsome Jack, in search of fabric treasures!

So after getting home a little while ago and puttering around for a minute...I'm just now doing the drawing...so here goes.

The lucky winners are:

Sandra - Winner of the 4 RiRi zippers

Clio - Winner of the MOP buttons

Lover of Words - Winner of the January BWOF

and Melodye - Winner of the 4 yards of trim

If you ladies would kindly contact me at cnorman underscore 98 at yahoo dot com with your snail mail addresses, I will get these out to you on Tuesday! 

Thanks to everyone who left a comment and told me how much you enjoy my blog!  All of those well wishes have meant so much to me!

Like I said earlier, I just got back from NYC and I have things to photograph to share with you later and to put away.  It's a three day holiday weekend here in the States, so I will be sewing all day tomorrow and Monday...

...as always, more later!

8 comments:

  1. Aww... We had a great time with you too! Jack kept asking me all afternoon where's Mommy's friend went. I guess you made an impression Carolyn. :) Can't wait to see that purple print made up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice new look to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to spend a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, like the new banner!
    Hi, from the land of the crazy busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new banner. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new banner and look forward to seeing your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! What a great start to my week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! It is so appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails