January 2012 was a great sewing month for me. I made eight pieces.
1. The Erdem Inspired Dress
2. The steel gray pinstripe lined pants
3. The lt. gray tropical wool lined pants
4. The lt. gray tropical wool straight skirt
5. Lavender wool jersey and knit jacket
6. Lt. gray tropical wool sheath dress
7. Lilac sweaterknit sleeveless cowlneck top
8. Lilac sweaterknit Burda cardigan
The sewing cave really got a workout because the month started with a three day weekend and then I had four days off for MLK Day. The extra days allowed me to spend some quality time working on getting the Lavender and Gray Skies wardrobe finished since six of the eight pieces from the list were part of the final tally.
I used 19 yards of fabric and purchased 13 yards...more went out than came in. So that's a good thing! My main goal for January was to get as much of the wardrobe completed as possible and with only two pieces left to sew, I think I accomplished that. I have several items left on my sewing list that I really want to make before the soft breezes of spring show up and turn my head! Hopefully February will be as fruitful as January has been.
...as always, more later!